Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Ethernet Technology Summit and OFC/NFOEC 2011

The next few weeks I’ll be very busy. First I’ll be chairing Session 105 (Ethernet Chipsets/Components) at the Ethernet Technology Summit. While most of the conference is about R&D projects, I’ve chosen to focus my short presentation on current opportunities for components suppliers. You'll be able to download the presentation from my Web site soon.

In March, I’ll be heading to OFC/NFOEC 2011. There I have three different sessions I’m involved in. My short course on “Data Center Cabling – Transitioning from Copper to Fiber” will be held Monday morning. A short excerpt of this short course can be accessed through an archived Webinar I did recently. Monday afternoon I’ll be participating in the Computercom Symposium by presenting “The State of the Short-Reach Optics Market.” On Tuesday, the kick-off of the Optical Business Forum (see previous post for details) will take place where I’ll be moderating the Carrier Ethernet Exchanges session.

Hope to see you in Santa Clara this week or Los Angeles the week of March 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment